4WD NSW and ACT Inc endeavours to provide benefits for its member clubs, we do this in many ways.
* 4WD and Adventure Show held annually in Sydney, all affiliated clubs can exhibit free of charge in our Clubs area.
* 4WD Jamboree, which has recently been resurrected and we hope will become at least a biannual event.
* Driver Training and Assessment at greatly subsidised rates for all members. Basic and Advanced courses available.
* Chainsaw training at subsidised rates for members.
* First Aid training at subsidised rates for all members and their families.
* Exclusive access to The Glen and Dingo Dell camping areas.
* State Forest Permits are paid each year to allow all affiliated clubs to access forests without charge.
* Access to National Parks and Wildlife VIP portal under the Association banner for better opportunities and greater rewards.
* Annual 4wd and Adventure handbook for all members, distributed at the AGM in November each year.
* Annual 4wd Event Calendar for all members distributed at the AGM in November each year.
* Members Rewards Program with a dedicated website coming soon. (currently on hold because of Covid 19).
We are always working on your behalf and hope to add to this list.